Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"He who wishes to be obeyed must know how to command"

An absolute monarch is a government ruled by a king or queen who has complete power and control over the lives of the people. I am a Queen of an absolute monarch. I rule the country New Caledonia which is near Fiji. I have total control over the people. The people rely on me, they are looking for some one to tell them what to do and how to run the country. My role is to guide them and lead them. My monarch believes in the divine right theory which states that the right of rules in a monarch is developed directly from God and is only accountable to God because God created the state. The quote "He who wishes to be obeyed must know how to command" describes how I am and how I run my country. I interpret this quote as first you need to know how to give commands and orders to people and once they understand that you are in-charge they shall obey you. I chose this quote because it is a simple rule to follow and do things by. My monarch may be called unique. It's unique because of the different style of how things are run and also the looks or design of things such as structure. Not only the way things are done and looks but how we deal with criticism. I learn from the mistakes I make and progress from there on. This monarch is Catholic, but not all people in my country may be the same religion and I allow it. I will let them practice what they believe in and not be forced into converting to Catholic  as long as they obey my commands. My country and monarch are built strong. Everything is under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment